The five 10-minute films from Round 1, Pool B of Season 2 of The Ten Show, premiered July 18, 2020, at The Hive Collaborative, Provo, Utah.
1. A PENNY SAVED. Matthew Kopf, filmmaker. David Zarko, writer. https://youtu.be/HZL7-AkmC0k?t=717
2. KODAK SHIRLEY. Francesca Pazniokas, filmmaker. Joe Zarrow, writer. https://youtu.be/HZL7-AkmC0k?t=1632
3. THEY ALL WANT CAKE. Cherie Julander, filmmaker. Robert Hugh Brown, writer. https://youtu.be/HZL7-AkmC0k?t=2330
4. TO FIX A DINOSAUR. Alex Watson, filmmaker. Emma S. Rund, writer. https://youtu.be/HZL7-AkmC0k?t=3214
5. STICK AND MOVE. Jeffrey Lee Blake, filmmaker. Greg Lam, writer. https://youtu.be/HZL7-AkmC0k?t=4029
About Season 2 of The Ten Show
The Ten Show Season 1 followed 10 producers as they worked to acquire a script for a 10-minute play, cast it, rehearse and stage it all within a week. Audience votes determined who advanced to the next round. Stream all of Season 1 here.
The Ten Show Season 2 features a 2020 twist: the Filmmaker Edition! Ten filmmakers will follow a similar format to Season 1, in that they will seek to outbid their fellow filmmakers to the rights to a script of a 10-minute film, cast their film, produce and premiere their film all within a week. Small casts and crew. Season 2 runs from July 6 to Aug. 1. Actors and crew members, submit your application today here.